# How to Make the Best Pancakes Ever | Fluffy Pancake Recipe
Are you tired of making pancakes that come out too thin or rubbery? Look no further! In this video, we’ll show you how to make the best pancakes ever with our fluffy pancake recipe.
Our recipe uses simple ingredients like flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, eggs, and melted butter. We’ll also share some tips and tricks for getting the perfect pancake batter consistency and flipping your pancakes like a pro.
Follow along with us in this step-by-step tutorial and impress your family and friends with an amazing breakfast or brunch. Trust us, these pancakes are guaranteed to be a hit!
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 1/2 cups milk
– 2 eggs
– 1/3 cup butter, melted
1. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, and melted butter.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until just combined. It’s okay if there are some lumps in the batter.
4. Heat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium heat.
5. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour the batter onto the griddle or skillet.
6. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancake and the edges are slightly dry.
7. Flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
8. Repeat with the remaining batter.
9. Serve hot with your favorite toppings, such as butter, syrup, or fresh fruit.
If you enjoyed this video, be sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to our channel for more delicious recipes. Don’t forget to check out our [pancake playlist](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL123456789) for even more pancake inspiration!
[vid_tags]: #pancakes #pancakerecipe #breakfast #brunch #fluffypancakes #howtomakepancakes