**Title: How to Grow Aquatic Moss in a Terrarium – Easy Tips and Tricks**
Are you looking for amazing mosses that are easy to grow in your terrariums? Look no further! In this video, I will show you the step-by-step process of growing aquatic mosses that will thrive in your terrariums. As an experienced terrarium builder, I have been using these aquatic mosses more and more in my builds, and they never fail to impress.
But before we dive into the tutorial, I have an exclusive discount code for you. Use the code “TERRARIUMBEN” to get a 10% discount on all your purchases at Grow Tropicals. They provide top-quality soil and supplies that are perfect for your terrarium projects. Check them out at [Grow Tropicals](https://growtropicals.com).
[Scaped Nature](www.scapednature.com) is another fantastic source for high-quality aquatic mosses. I highly recommend checking out their website for an excellent selection of aquatic mosses that will enhance the beauty of your terrariums.
– Choose a beautiful glass container with a lid for your terrarium.
– Prepare the soil by arranging it on a gradient, creating more surface area visibility from the front.
– Dampen the soil with a gentle spray of water to prevent moving when adding the moss.
– Crush the akadama to the perfect particle size for moss growth and spread it across the substrate.
– Clean the moss thoroughly by washing off any propagation gear before placing it in the terrarium. For optimal growth, ensure the moss is in contact with the akadama or lava rock.
– Plant the moss by gently pressing it into place using tweezers or scissors. Don’t worry about any gaps as the moss will spread quickly and fill them.
– Cover the terrarium with a lid to create the perfect environment for moss growth.
Watch the full tutorial on [YouTube](https://youtu.be/9u7w_kYPgnE) to see the entire process in action.
**Equipment & Supplies Used**
– Coir: [Buy Coir](https://amzn.to/2T9AspJ)
– Grow Tropicals Soil: Use code “TERRARIUMBEN” for a 10% discount. [Desert Mix](https://growtropicals.com/products/desert-mix-cacti-and-succulent-potting-mix-10l) | [Vivarium Substrate ABG Mix](https://growtropicals.com/products/vivarium-substrate-abg-mix)
– Lamp: [Get the Lamp](https://amzn.to/3yVIwtb)
– Light Bulb: [Buy the Light Bulb](https://amzn.to/3zWw1yF)
– LED Strip Lights: [Get LED Strip Lights](https://amzn.to/3DXVkm4)
– Worm Castings: [Buy Worm Castings](https://amzn.to/3IrzCZo)
Discover all the essential equipment and supplies I use for terrarium building [here](https://worcesterterrariums.com).
Connect with me on social media to stay updated with the latest terrarium tips and tricks:
– [Facebook Discussion Group](https://www.facebook.com/groups/2959370267632386/)
Have specific questions or want to schedule a lesson or Q&A session with me? Book a lesson or a Zoom call [here](https://www.worcesterterrariums.com/product/1-1-terrarium-lesson-qa/) and [here](https://www.worcesterterrariums.com/product/zoom-qa/).
For those in the UK, I have curated terrarium kits available for purchase:
– Globe Terrarium Kit: [Buy Now](https://www.worcesterterrariums.com/product/terrarium-kit-no-1/)
– Mini Terrarium Kit: [Buy Now](https://www.worcesterterrariums.com/product/terrarium-kit-no-2/)
Thank you for watching! If you create your own moss terrarium, please share it with me on Instagram. I would love to see your creations. Stay tuned for more exciting terrarium projects. Have a great day!
*Note: This description contains affiliate links that support the channel at no cost to you. Your support is greatly appreciated. While the viewer is in no way obligated to use these links, they provide a convenient way to find the mentioned items.*
How To Grow Aquatic Moss In A Terrarium
If you’re looking for amazing mosses that are easy to grow then you should try growing these aquatic species if your terrariums! As time goes on, I’m using these more and more in my builds.
GROW TROPICALS 10% DISCOUNT CODE – TERRARIUMBEN
SCAPED NATURE – www.scapednature.com
Follow Me On Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/worcesterterrariums/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/worcesterterriums
Facebook Discussion Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2959370267632386/
Book A Lesson/Q&A With Me – https://www.worcesterterrariums.com/product/1-1-terrarium-lesson-qa/
Book A Zoom Call – https://www.worcesterterrariums.com/product/zoom-qa/
Buy My Terrarium Kit! (UK ONLY) –
Mini Terrariums – https://www.worcesterterrariums.com/product/terrarium-kit-no-2/
EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES I USE
Coir – https://amzn.to/2T9AspJ
Grow Tropicals Soil (use code TERRARIUMBEN for 10% off) – https://growtropicals.com/products/desert-mix-cacti-and-succulent-potting-mix-10l
Lamp – https://amzn.to/3yVIwtb
Light Bulb – https://amzn.to/3zWw1yF
LED Strip Lights Lights – https://amzn.to/3DXVkm4
Worm Castings – https://amzn.to/3IrzCZo
LINK TO THIS VIDEO – https://youtu.be/9u7w_kYPgnE
Say Hello 🙂
Email – [email protected]
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/worcesterterrariums/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/worcesterterrariums
Tik Tok – https://www.tiktok.com/@worcesterterrariums?lang=en
NOTE: This description contains affiliate links that allow you to find the items mentioned in this video and support the channel at no cost to you. While this channel may earn minimal sums when the viewer uses the links, the viewer is in NO WAY obligated to use these links. Thank you for your support.