**Title: Making a Green and White Neriage (Agateware/Marbling) Mug – Pottery Process**
Welcome to my pottery channel! In this video, I will be showing you the process of creating a beautiful Neriage (Agateware/Marbling) mug using green and white porcelain clay. Although I’m still new to making videos, I couldn’t capture the trimming process in this one. But don’t worry, it will be featured in my next video!
Here’s a breakdown of the chapters in this video:
– 00:00 Throwing: Watch as I shape the clay on the pottery wheel.
– 00:29 Attach a Handle: Learn how I add a handle to the mug for functionality and aesthetics.
– 00:48 Glazing with a Brush: Discover the techniques I use to glaze the mug using a brush.
– 01:10 Loading to Firing: Follow along as I load the mug into the kiln for firing.
– 01:22 Unloading: Witness the final step as I unveil the finished mug from the kiln.
If you’re interested in purchasing one of these mugs, they are available on my Etsy shop and IndieMe wholesale catalog. Check out the links below:
– Etsy Shop: [Shop Now](https://www.etsy.com/listing/1395206167)
– IndieMe Wholesale Catalog: [Visitor Pass](https://www.indieme.com/ProductDetail/ProductID/568678) (SaoriMS2210 for visitor pass)
You can also visit my website to browse through more pottery creations:
– Website/Online Store: [Visit Now](https://www.saorimstoneware.com)
Connect with me on Instagram for more updates and behind-the-scenes content:
– Instagram: [@saorimstoneware](https://www.instagram.com/saorimstoneware)
Don’t forget to use the following keywords/tags to search for related content: pottery, how to make a pottery, pottery process, making ceramics, wheel throwing, studio pottery, 陶芸, 練り上げ, potter, marbled mug, process.
Thank you for watching and supporting my pottery journey! Subscribe to my channel for more pottery tutorials and exciting projects. Let’s create together!
Thank you for watching! Here is a video of making a Neriage (Agateware/ Marbling) mug in green and white porcelain clay. I am not used to making videos yet, so I could not capture the trimming process, so please look forward to the next one.
The mugs made here are available on my Etsy shop and IndieMe wholesale catalog:
https://www.indieme.com/ProductDetail/ProductID/568678 (SaoriMS2210 for visitor pass)
00:29 Attach a Handle
00:48 Glazing with a Brush
01:10 Loading to Firing